hones have become one of the most essential means of human connection. Since 2013, there has been a surge in social media use through mobile phones. In fact, by October 2020, more than 98% of Facebook accounts were accessed through mobile phones.
Come 2013, 16.2% of all Internet traffic was derived from smartphones. Now, almost 52.2% of worldwide internet traffic passes thorough this tiny device we have in our hands. Today, mobile phones have made their way to be the number one way to access the Internet.
One of the well-known giants in the mobile phone sphere is Samsung. Stepping into the phone industry in 1988, Samsung has been introducing phenomenal models year after year. China-based companies such as Huawei and Xiaomihave introduced low-cost versions of mobiles to give Samsung some competition; however, they are still unable to compete with Samsung in terms of quality and performance.
The primary problem with Chinese phones is that they are not made to handle the load. Heavier apps will cause your phone to crash, and battery life will make you scream in agony – every day.
Keeping up with tradition of introducing phenomenal specs, inAugust 2019, Samsung introduced the world to the Samsung Galaxy Note 10. Tech-savvy individuals were eagerly waiting for its launch, and the device was worth the wait.
Now let's chat about why we are a fan of this amazing product. Just have a look at the hardware specifications for yourself!
Samsung Galaxy Note 10
A mobile made for everyone. Whether you use it casually or to assist during business trips, the device will never disappoint. We believe this mobile will be an ideal gift for your loved ones at Christmas. We should also mention that this device doesn’t come with any complicated settings. Everything is straightforward. Durable and easy to operate, Samsung Galaxy Note10 is worth its price. We’ll tell you why!
If you are like us, the first thing you will notice on the phone is its screen. Our focus is not on the size of the screen but also on its resolution.
• With a 6.3 inch screen, you won't have any problem noticing the tiniest details on the pic. The screen is smaller than the 6.4 inches of the previous model, but one feature doesn't let you miss out on anything.
• The bezels have been slimmed down, leaving more space for the screen. You can say that it has the slimmest bezels as compare to other phones.
• With 2,280 x 1,080 resolution and 401pixels per inch, the display's sharpness is something to be envied about. Manufacturers have opted for HDR10+ technology instead of relying on QHD display.
• HDR10+ will control the display setting, allowing for better colors. It gives the power to produce over a billion colors. As a result, the colors will be more vivid and bright.
• Oh, and don’t forget about fantastic DynamicAMOLED Infinity O Display. It has better response timing and contrast level for super clarity.
• The list wouldn't be complete without touching on the sturdiness of the screen. Corning Gorilla Glass 6 gives it the ability to handle falls without any problem. Just don’t make it a habit.
We all know that many people prefer to use their mobile phones for capturing special moments. Studies show that 90% of people depend only on their mobile phone's camera to store a memory they want to remember forever.
Samsung is popular for its exceptional cameras. That is why we were not surprised by the quality of the photo-taking equipment. Note 10 is the first of its model to feature triple rear cameras.
• Bonding of 12-megapixel main lens, a 16-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 12-megapixel telephoto lens.
The telephoto lens consists of a wider aperture, giving better results in low light settings. You can also adjust the camera to Night Mode manually. No need to worry about not being able to capture special moments in the dark anymore! On the other hand, the 10-megapixel front camera will ensure that your selfie is perfect for Instagram.
A slow phone is everyone's nightmare. You are scrolling through Twitter. Your screen abruptly flashes with your boss calling in. Your phone refuses to handle an app and call simultaneously and shuts down. Now you have to waste time breathing life into the device before you can call your boss back.
Samsung constructs its technology in such a way to make you avoid such situations. The power of Qualcomm’sSnapdragon 855 processor in Samsung Galaxy Note 10 ensures the performance of the 5G supported processor can be judged by its 855 scores of 3475 on GeekBench4.3 single-core and 11,153 on GeekBench multi-core.
On the other hand, the chipset’s Adreno640 GPU boosts the performance by 20% compared to the previous generation. Note 10 can handle HDR gaming and 4K resolution of the screen.
To upgrade its performance even more, manufacturers selected 8GB RAM for this mobile. There really is no reason for your phone to lag when you are operating multiple devices.
Integration with Windows
Apple users now have no reason to boast about the connection between their phone and computer. The connection between iPhone and Mac can be enjoyed between Windows and Note 10. Now you access your phone’s messages, photos, and notifications on your laptop.
Also, utilizing the two key additions in your mobile, you can now take phone calls and mirror the computer screen.
Note 10 provides ample space for your videos. Note 10 are available with 128 and 256 GB internal memory. This means you can download as many apps as you want without worrying about space.
On the downside, MicroSD card support is unavailable in this device. You likely won’t miss that since 128GB is ample memory for regular everyday use.
Its 3500mAH lithium-ion battery ensures that you don’t have to put the phone on charging repeatedly. This means that your phone won’t give up on you when you need it the most. However, we are not impressed with its charging speed. We would love the phone more if it was equipped with a fast charging feature.
· Dimensions: 15.1 x 0.8 x7.2 cm
· Weight: 168 grams
· Colors: Aura Glow, AuraWhite, Aura Black, Aura Blue, Aura Red
· Material: Corning GorillaGlass 6 front & back, aluminum frame
· Software: Android 9 Pie,Samsung OneUI
· Connectivity: WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4/5GHz), Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0
· 6.3 inches display screen
· Bezels size has been reduced, giving more space to screen
· 2,280 x 1,080 resolution and 401 pixels per inch increase the sharpness
· HDR10+ technology influences the brightness of colors positively
· Dynamic AMOLED Infinity ODisplay improves the response
· The attribute also improves clarity
· Corning Gorilla Glass 6 makes the screen durable
· Triple rear cameras consist of a 12-megapixel main lens, a 16-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 12-megapixel telephoto lens
· Wide aperture part of the telephoto lens for low light photos
· Night Mode is available
· 10-megapixel front camera
· 5G supporting Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 855 processor and 8GB RAM can handle heavy usage
· The processor has scored 855scores of 3475 on GeekBench 4.3 single-core and 11,153 on GeekBench multi-core
· Processor’s Adreno 640 GPU makes its performance better than the previous generation
· Integration with Windows allows you to access messages, photos, and notifications on the laptop
· Mirror the device’s screen and take phone calls on the computer while using two key additions
· Available in 128 and 256 GB internal memory
· 3500mAH lithium-ion battery
· No MicroSD card slot
· Takes time to charge
Want to invite your friends on Movie Night, but your peskyTV is throwing a tantrum? Samsung Galaxy Note 10 performance will make everyLED jealous. With its remarkable resolution, you can enjoy every moment of your favorite movie. Some users have developed a hobby of pinpointing movie mistakes thanks to the high resolution of this mobile.
For gamers, this mobile is an ideal candidate. Casual games are no match for this mobile. Heavy games such as PUBG Moblie, Asphalt 9: Legends, and Into the Dead 2 can be played without interruption. In other words, if you love playing games on your phone, you will love this mobile as well.
We know that mobiles have become the go-to photo capturing device. That is why its camera lets you enjoy the memory to its fullest. They have the technique to hold even the tiniest detail in digital form.
To conclude, Samsung Galaxy Note 10 has been able to impress us with its features. We rarely find mobiles which are user friendly. The comfortable edges make it easy for you to use with one hand. Although we prefer finger sensors to be located slightly lower, we can't question its security characteristics.
The manufacturer is confident in their product. That's why they give a 1-year warranty for mobile and 6 months for accessories, including the battery.
So what are you waiting for? Get your hands on this mobile as soon as possible. With such specs, you won’t find another mobile in the market. At least, not for quite some time!